Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and 3D machine vision, including solutions for automated quality control and robot guidance. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world. We’re looking for a Project Manager to grow our customer base. Start of employment would be as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Be an expert in project management, supporting the development, planning and execution of projects.
- Execute project work assigned on time and on budget
- Support the development of new and innovative solutions and services and provide expert support and technical recommendations to support customer needs.
- Prepare status reports and conduct project status meetings.
- Serve as primary point of contact with customers.
- Facilitate and collaborate with the project team to prepare, review, edit and seek final approval of project deliverables.
- Install and configure our products at customers’ sites, including robot, vision system and PLC programming.
- Develop, improve, maintain and test new and existing products and solutions.
- Provide technical support to our products.
- Provide sales and marketing assistance and participate in product demonstrations.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred candidate would have 2 to 3 years of industrial automation experience.
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience
- Through knowledge of procurement, project management and risk management concepts.
- University or College graduate in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge/experience with Industrial Robots, machine vision and PLCs
- Understanding of manufacturing, product development and quality control.
- Prepared to travel as required
- Highly proactive, love taking initiatives
- Creative & innovative with strong analytical skills
- Great problem solver, anticipates potential problems
- Enthusiastic, supportive, constructive, collaborative team player
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “Project Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please or agencies.
Bluewrist is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and accommodates candidates upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).