Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, automated inspection, 3D scanning, AI, and robot calibration. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world.
We’re looking for a Field Engineer to support our customers in Mexico. The start of employment would be as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-growth technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Tests software programs to compare to specifications and documentation
- Install and configure our products at customers’ sites, including robots, vision, and
- Provide technical support to our products.
- Provide sales and marketing assistance and participate in product demonstrations
Skills and Experience
- Preferred candidate would have 2 to 3 years of industrial automation experience.
- University or College graduate in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Knowledge/experience with Industrial Robots (FANUC, ABB, KUKA, Motoman, UR, Nachi, Denso, etc.), machine vision (2D cameras, HALCON, OpenCV), 3D scanning
sensors (, Keyence, LMI, SICK, Cognex, etc.) and PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Good mathematical skills particularly in algebra and/or numerical analysis.
- Experience and skills in Project management.
- Understanding of manufacturing, product development, and quality control.
- Prepared to travel locally as required.
- Smart, and creative with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest in learning and results-oriented
- Proactive, Self-motivated, and customer oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “Field Engineer” in the subject line to email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies, please.