Corporate Sales Manager
Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions and products in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world.
We’re looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to grow our customer base. Start of employment would be as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team, analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement, track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Lead the sales team to develop strong relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contractors
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies for our SaaS products
- Drive revenue growth and build a high-performance sales team
- Organize, coach, mentor and manage sales associates to develop and retain talent
- Actively recruit qualified channel partners as defined by geographical need, vertical segmentation and revenue goals
- Work with Bluewrist Marketing, Engineering and Development teams to drive sales and product development strategies based on market needs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in software industry with relevant channel management experience, sales experience in SaaS is an asset
- 2+ year experience working as a sales manager (11-15 people sales team), proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strategic leadership with an intense focus on achieving both short and long terms goals
- Ability to help partners understand our products and where they fit in an opportunity
- Ability to Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Ability to travel by car/plane as necessary, with overnights in other cities to support sales activity as needed
- Strong relationship building skills and networking experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be Fluent in English, bilingual is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with senior leaders
- Able to effectively build relationships with executive team and key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large complex sales
- Highly proactive, love taking initiatives
- Creative & innovative with strong analytical skills
- Great problem solver, anticipates potential problems
- Enthusiastic, supportive, constructive, collaborative team player
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “Corporate Sales Manager” in the subject line to [email protected]. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Bluewrist is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and accommodates candidates upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).