Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for inline 3D inspection and advanced robot guidance. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world.
We’re looking for a HR Specialist with outstanding people skills to manage our team and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Start of employment would be as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies
- Provide coaching & counseling to supervisors and managers within assigned locations
- Act as HR resource to employees and management in the areas of benefits, employee relations, rewards & recognition, learning & development, organizational effectiveness
- Proactively identify recruitment needs and support recruitment efforts
- Support organization to attract, motivate and retain a high performing workforce
- Facilitate Orientation and various learning programs and coordinate other training initiatives within assigned market
- Lead programs and committees for provincially legislated requirements for Health and Safety and ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Ensure Workers Compensation incidents are reported, files maintained and monitored.
- Support administration of benefits, payroll and WSIB
- Maintain employee records and track and trend HR metrics, time and attendance, retention, turnover, recruitment, etc.
- Assist management in developing and executing strong employee development plans, succession planning and positive impact to HR metrics
- Provide coaching and counsel to managers regarding performance management, disciplinary actions, and terminations with the Management guidance
- Effectively execute, track and trend exit interview process
- Facilitate support for Town Halls and special events when needed
- Be an ambassador to the company’s vision and values, via appropriate communications and integration into HR programs as well as help create a positive work environment to support the management team
- Ad hoc duties, as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Human Resources or Business Management
- Professional certification such as CHRP or CHRL in progress equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in human resources or a management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and pro-active approach to tasks or challenges.
- Superior time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- The ability to liaise with all levels of the organization, stakeholders and team members.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “HR Specialist” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Bluewrist is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and accommodates candidates upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)