Application Engineer USA Michigan Location
Bluewrist Inc. develops and markets industrial automation solutions in the areas of robotics and machine vision, including solutions for robot guidance, bin-picking, flexible inspection, 3D scanning and robot calibration. We are a technology driven company with world class clients around the world.
We offer exceptional opportunities including career development, training and growth from within potential for skilled, motivated professionals. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing our employees work-life balance with competitive compensation packages including:
- Top wages
- Benefits for you and your dependants
- Vacation and Personal days
We’re looking for an Application Engineer or Technician to support our customers in USA.
- Install and configure our products at customers’ sites, including robot, vision system and PLC programming.
- Develop, improve, maintain and test new and existing products and solutions.
- Provide technical support to our customers and partners.
- Provide sales and marketing assistance and participate in product demonstrations.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred candidate would have 2 to 3 years of industrial automation experience.
- University or College graduate in Mechanical, Electrical engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Robotics (FANUC, ABB, KUKA, Nachi, Denso, Motoman, etc.), machine vision and 3D scanning systems (LMI, Keyence, Cognex, etc.) and PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, etc.)
- Good mathematical skills particularly in algebra and/or numerical analysis.
- Experience and skills in Project management.
- Understanding of manufacturing, product development and quality control.
- Smart, creative with strong analytical skills
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
How to Apply
If you feel that this position might be an interesting challenge in your career, we are looking forward to receiving your full application, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary expectations with “Application Engineer – USA” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or agencies please.